Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just got back from my weekly browsing at Mark's Auto Parts in East Granby, CT (New England's largest weekly car show) and had an amazing find! I was taking a look at an SIM 2SS/RS when I looked at the next row over and I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw a Summit White 2SS/RS!!! I didn't even think these cars were getting shipped yet, but this color is BEAUTIFUL!!! My second fav next to ABM. I didn't post this in the pics thread because my camera died and I had to use my cell phone. Here are the other options that came with the car:

Automatic transmission
Polished 20's
IOM Rally Stripes
Orange Accented Interior

P.S. If I could post the pics I most definitely would:5go:

·
8,984 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if I could I would, but they're on my cell-phone

·
8,984 Posts
FAIL.

GO BACK AND GET SOME PICS; NOW!

Stop what you are doing and be the first.

I am waiting! :lol:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FAIL.

GO BACK AND GET SOME PICS; NOW!

Stop what you are doing and be the first.

I am waiting! :lol:
I know this is quite frustrating. If I had the attachment to put pics on your phone to your computer, they would be in your inbox right now. I think just for this reason I will go out and buy said attachment tomorrow:lol:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
54inches: my friend is helping me out on this one...the pics will be in your inbox within the next hour i hope

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
54inches: my friend is helping me out on this one...the pics will be in your inbox within the next hour i hope
Do you have text messaging in your phone? When I take a pic w/ my phone I can text (forward the attached pic) to my email, and I do not have a pda or internet service on my phone.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have text messaging in your phone? When I take a pic w/ my phone I can text (forward the attached pic) to my email, and I do not have a pda or internet service on my phone.
don't worry all is being taken care of...they are being sent to 54inches right now

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 5 total pictures and have FINALLY gotten two to be able to be uploaded. The other 3 are too big and will re-size them tomorrow. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:drool: crud.. now i'm split between white or black or CGM
haha I know what you mean. I think I want this color now instead of ABM. This baby really just popped, I saw it out of the corner of my eye from about 150 feet away and couldn't believe it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how does it look in person though?? i haven't seen CGM yet either, but i know black looked sick in person, and so did IOM, but i'm pretty split between black cgm and white.[/QUOTE

The white looks AMAZING in person...best color I have seen so far. In my opinion, if you're getting an SS get it in white, but if not get it in black or CGM. I have seen both these colors on both V6 and V8 models and the black and CGM look better on the V6 than they do on the V8. This white really beats 'em all by a longshot, GM did a great job with it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That white just doesn't do it for me.. Which is probably why I'm going the exact other side of things and getting black..

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
how does it look in person though?? i haven't seen CGM yet either, but i know black looked sick in person, and so did IOM, but i'm pretty split between black cgm and white.[/QUOTE

The white looks AMAZING in person...best color I have seen so far. In my opinion, if you're getting an SS get it in white, but if not get it in black or CGM. I have seen both these colors on both V6 and V8 models and the black and CGM look better on the V6 than they do on the V8. This white really beats 'em all by a longshot, GM did a great job with it.
it's growing on me.. quickly..:eek:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts