1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
what a goodl ooking car! love the white. did anyone notice the lack of shark fin on the trunk? or was it just blended in with the white?....and ....a new spoiler!

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
what a goodl ooking car! love the white. did anyone notice the lack of shark fin on the trunk? or was it just blended in with the white?....and ....a new spoiler!

the verts have a different spoiler, because the AM/FM antennas is hidden inside it, and the shark fin antenna is paint matched to the car on the verts.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
yeah but in that picture the antenna doesnt even appear to be there. maybe over seas they dont have onstar?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
well if the antenna for the radio is in the spoiler, why not the on star antenna? it does look better without the shark fin on the trunk.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
thats a nice spoiler too though. is this only for the verts or is this the 2011 SS/RS spoiler? or just an option?

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
It's a convertible-specific spoiler since the AM/FM antenna is inside it.

The car in the pictures above doesn't have a shark-fin because On Star is not available in that area.

We'll get the painted shark-fin here in the US & Canada.
It blends in pretty well I think. :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Flip floppin is an understatement. We were about to go to IOM, then these SW pictures show up so I'm convinced to stay white; so yesterday me and my fiancee' are Xmas shopping seperately and see calls and says "I decided I don't want white because I'm out here in traffic and there are white cars and trucks everywhere"....
....back to square one...

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Don't worry about the white, the white cars are only around the mall at the loop and hwy 69! Go for it!:lol:

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
White is clearly the more common color for all the cars on the road......but it's also a blank canvas for you to customize to your liking....

There is no right answer, but time is going to run out eventually. ;)

Tib

1 - 19 of 19 Posts