Registered
170 Posts
I'd rather have the headroom.

Actually, I'd rather have the ragtop.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Am I the only one with a sun/moon roof? Many of the pictures show sunroof-less cars..
I like the sunroof alot. It's been a mild summer here and haven't turned the A/C on once yet. I drive with the roof open, both windows down and the music loud.

Some don't like that it takes away the roof lines that come without the sunroof. I don't see it, so don't care. :cool:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a sunroof in my 2LT/RS. One of the few times I'm thrilled to be short :) At 5'6" I have plenty of headroom and I much prefer the extra light that comes in even if the sunroof is closed.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nope, not for me. I need the extra head room. Plus with the extreme heat in Texas my windows are kept up in the summer, lol.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I went for the Reverse Mowhawk personally.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'm tall...so headroom is nice...and I like the rev mohawk look.

ALSO...I have a moonroof in my DD...I left it open 1 day in my driveway (under an oak tree) and ever since I've had an effin acorn rooling around in my ceiling somewhere...drives me nuts :rolleyes: :mad:.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
A couple of reasons I don't care for it:

1) It takes away from the lines of the car

2) I never used the sun roof when I had them in my Mustang and Cougar, and my fiance never uses the one in her G6.

T-tops or a targa roof would have been much more useful, but either of those would not have flowed with the lines of the 5th gen.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I like having a sun roof. I had one on my 1989 Camaro in the 90's, but on the 2010 Camaro, I like better. Oh BTW, I was on reading the boards, had to fight off a Wasp that landed on the right side of the screen. I didn't get stung. He is dead.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I understand the head room point; I', 6'1", it's a tight fit, but I never knew I would lose head room from the sun roof until now..

I dont understand the "lines of the car"? Look at my ride, you cant even tell it has a sun roof.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I have a moonroof in my DD...I left it open 1 day in my driveway (under an oak tree) and ever since I've had an effin acorn rooling around in my ceiling somewhere...drives me nuts :rolleyes: :mad:.
Apparently, ACORN drove a lot of people nuts in the last election too. Keep them out of your roof for God's sake. Just tell em you already voted. They'll only sign you up 4 more times instead of 6.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts