Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from the dealer getting windows serviced for not indexing properly. NOW, the sunroof appears to be bouncing each time doors are closed! Any other sunroof owners have this problem? You get a tinking sound from the glass.

When the sunroof is closed, there should be no movement, but mine is a bit floppy. Of course in this state its probably gonna leak.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
No issues with mine solid...

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Have had no problems in a year and half. Might need the stop limit switch or something adjusted to make it pull down farther at closing. :confused:

I know my HHR had a problem with the sunroof stop swich when it was new but the dealer fixed it in about 30 minutes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have had no problems in a year and half. Might need the stop limit switch or something adjusted to make it pull down farther at closing. :confused:

I know my HHR had a problem with the sunroof stop swich when it was new but the dealer fixed it in about 30 minutes.
funny, but the dealer's tech didn't seem to know that, based on everyones response, looks like there is hope and it is an adjustment. much thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
It sounds like there is air traped in the car when you shut the doors. Do your windows roll down a bit when you open a door and shut when you close the door? That should eliminate the sunroof pop and the tink noise I would think.

·
Registered
73 Posts
zero issues.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've never had any problem with my sunroof. As a matter of fact, if I close it while I'm driving and all the windows are up I can feel the pressure change in my ears it closes so tightly.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts