Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I feel like a double agent signing up here. But truth is, I'm dyin to know more about the upcoming Camaro. Currently I spend way too much time on Mustang forums, as I own and enjoy an 05 GT with all the bolt-ons. But I've come to an impass. I'm tring to decide rather to supercharge the Stang, or just enjoy it as is, save the money, and wait for the new Camaro to arrive. I have always loved the 68 Camaro, so this Gen5 car can't come soon enough. I hope to read a lot of good info about what could likely be my next car. GO AMERICAN MUSCLE!!:roxor:

·
Registered
742 Posts
welcome. all you have to remember is that when you step in the new camaro, make sure you wear a diaper cus you'll piss your pants with some real power :lol::lol: jk welcome to a great site man

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome.
There is alot of soon to be X Mustang owners here.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Howdy. Welcome to the forums. Im one of those ex-mustang guys. I still own a mustang but quickly ditched the S/C idea for mine. Enjoy the forum and you will see why to ditch.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard. Nice looking shot in your avi. I say have your cake and eat it too get the Camaro :).

·
8,984 Posts
Welcome!

If you weren't such a nice guy I would find it ALOT funnier that you are a male driving a mustang and your screename is "JLO" or close enough.

Welcome to the Darkside!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey welcome to the site, hope you enjoy and get all the info you want, I know I've learned most of the stuff about the camaro from these forums and the guys/girls on it. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey All. Thanks for the "warm" welcome! :rolleyes:

I still have some thinking to do about which way to go, and just how "sick" the new Camaro is going to be. Some folks brought up the idea of waiting for year 2 of the 5th gen (something I did NOT do with the Stang). My lil pony is running SOooo well right now, and it's gonna be paid off in a few months, so it will be hard to bring myself to get rid of it. Some good sweat and blood under that car. And then if I do go with a s/c and say 10-12# of boost, oh nelly, hold on. Maybe I'll be able to keep up with you guys in those LS3 Camaros....maybe :screwy:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Hey All. Thanks for the "warm" welcome! :rolleyes:

I still have some thinking to do about which way to go, and just how "sick" the new Camaro is going to be. Some folks brought up the idea of waiting for year 2 of the 5th gen (something I did NOT do with the Stang). My lil pony is running SOooo well right now, and it's gonna be paid off in a few months, so it will be hard to bring myself to get rid of it. Some good sweat and blood under that car. And then if I do go with a s/c and say 10-12# of boost, oh nelly, hold on. Maybe I'll be able to keep up with you guys in those LS3 Camaros....maybe :screwy:
I like the look of the new mustangs, I seriously thought about getting one once when I was trying to get a job at the Ford plant here. It would have been a 5spd V8, of course.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts