Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident GTO nutswinger
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, just signed up tonight looking for some info on these beauties. Hopefully I'll be ordering one real soon, but 'till then I got my GTO to play around with :hello:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Welcome to the site...enjoy your stay. Just watch out for all the doom and gloom that seems to be around here lately...it's usually a much happier place. I guess that's what happens when everyone is just sitting around waiting for their Camaro's to get built.

·
Resident GTO nutswinger
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm sure it will be a much happier place once these badboys are out on the streets and whooping on mopars and stangs

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome!

Just want to say welcome from Texas!!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Welcome from Montgomery, Alabama. Enjoy this site its very helpful great info......:5go:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey yall, just signed up tonight looking for some info on these beauties. Hopefully I'll be ordering one real soon, but 'till then I got my GTO to play around with :hello:
Welcome from Omaha, Nebraska. Hey I used to live in Portsmouth, NH back in the late 70's, nice area. You run that GTO at New England dragway? I use to bracket race a Cutlass there, really nice track. Welcome again.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome!!!

WELCOME!!

When you are ready to place an order we are taking orders at MacMulkin Chevy in Nashua NH at MSRP. Give Tommy Jr or Ron a call at 603-888-1121 or send either of us an e-mail and we'll get you hooked up!

[email protected] (Ron)
[email protected] (Tommy Jr)

Ron

(I have an Aqua Blue 2SS on order!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.