Modern Camaro Forums banner

Who will win Super Bowl XLIV?

• Saints

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Colts

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Favre...oh my....oh my

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Steelers won it last year, we'll be back.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Make your predictions here!

I'm going with the saints, this is their first time going to the superbowl and I believe they are the underdogs here. Plus they look like steelers! :p

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Go Colts!!! I really hate that the Vikings didnt make it. Do yall think Farve will be back next year???

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
SAINTS TURN!!! WHO DAT?!?!

Gotta laugh at Heather, you're a Browns fan, what do you know about winning?!?! Jk jk lol. :D :D

Ya know "IF" League championships were called Superbowls the Browns would have us all beat with titles :thumbsup:

History is more grand than cinderella teams who may win today and lose tomorrow.

However there is still that word "IF"

btw where's the rock you crawled out under from ?

:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Hater hahaha. Vikings fall victim, soon to be followed by the Colts and baby Peyton... :lol:
Nope. Remind me of the Cowboys and then followed Bucs game. What was that... a lose when the starters playing the whole game. Be prepared for the 4th of the season. Baby Peyton... ok. Sorry he is smarter and a whole better quarterback then Brees. Look what Manning made 2 ROOKIE recievers do in that game.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Nope. Remind me of the Cowboys and then followed Bucs game. What was that... a lose when the starters playing the whole game. Be prepared for the 4th of the season. Baby Peyton... ok. Sorry he is smarter and a whole better quarterback then Brees. Look what Manning made 2 ROOKIE recievers do in that game.
Sorry but Manning is nothing but a huge baby. He looked like he was about to cry when the Jets were up. I dislike Peyton almost as much as I dislike Favre. Peyton is possibly the most overrated QB in the NFL. I can't wait to see him cry when Brees puts a whoopin' on them Colts!!! Colt don't deserve this one like New Orleans does.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts