Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read that chrysler will be unveiling a supercharger for the 2009 dodge challenger as a mopar accessory at SEMA this year. Soo..... dare I Propose a GM performance accessory ??????:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I have every intention to supercharge my Camaro, but it would be icing on the cake if it was factory equipped and covered under warranty.:roxor:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
It would be nice to see a supercharger upgrade available through GM performance parts.

It will be a Supercharger or an APS Turbo system for me.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Sounds interesting...
Still wishing for Z-28 package and LS9 supercharge motor like in the new
CTS-V :roxor:
Chevy you listening?????;)
FYI...the CTS-v is an LSA not LS9.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Sounds interesting...
Still wishing for Z-28 package and LS9 supercharge motor like in the new
CTS-V :roxor:
Chevy you listening?????;)
If they don't i'll just add one of these:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Is it "irony" to put a Charger in your Camaro?

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Magna Charger are sure pretty, but Procharger, intercooled makes more power:roxor: or even better a APS twin turbo setup. this makes 557rwhp on a G8 :roxor:

Jimmy
Peak HP perhaps - but I would bet my crazy dog the maggie has more total HP under the curve.. if you are mainly street driving, my choice would be the maggie. :D

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Peak HP perhaps - but I would bet my crazy dog the maggie has more total HP under the curve.. if you are mainly street driving, my choice would be the maggie. :D
That my friend is the very reason I'll have a MagnaCharger under my hood.:roxor:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I don't think you can go wrong with either choice really...like comparing apples to apples.

I think it would be just as weird to put a Camaro in your Charger.:eek:
maybe if that merger happens...you never know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts