Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been thinking about putting some aftermarket suspension on my camaro. i had some eibach lowering springs on my bmw when i was into euro tuning, but i wanna do things right with this car and get a entire suspension kit. only thing is i dont want it to be lowered like you see all the euro and jap cars i just want it to sit nice and pretty without it looking like something its not intended to be (a ricer).

any suggestions?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I have pfadt drop springs (1.25" lower) and sway bars...car looks and handles so much better.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would like more than just lowering springs. over the years ive heard that just adding springs can be bad for the original struts

·
Registered
138 Posts
LSR

ours has springs, sways, bushings, billet toe links and billet trailing arms. PM me and ill tell you where to get these items.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
i would like more than just lowering springs. over the years ive heard that just adding springs can be bad for the original struts
like what? coil-overs? have you seen their price-tag?:eek: If over the years the struts get warn out any faster because of the drop-springs, just replace the struts.;)

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
the 3 brands i would recommend you research are Pedder's Pfadt, and BMR

you can find a lot of info about each company with this forum's search button!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Pedders is what i have. great setup. also have quite a few of the bushings done and some more on the way. eibach is a good kit also and BMR is good. depends how much you want to spoend. Pfadt and Pedders are,IMO, the best of the best. BMR and eibach are more of the reasonably priced suspension kits for someone on a strict budget.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
just ordered pfadt springs my new defense of spending money to my wife is to Blame Powerfreak :thumbsup:
seriously Pfadt Pedders to me is the best, BMR and LSR look good as well,
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have Eibach, love them! I've been posting these pics a lot lately. Everyone must be on the spring kick! Also have sways, bushings, toe bars, trailing arms. Ride is AWESOME. Really handles like it looks now!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I currently have Eibach springs and sways as well as BMR trailing arms, adj. toe rods and rear bushings. I'm planning on swapping my springs out for either Pedders or Pfadt coil-overs soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts