Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This really caught my attention while watching the Nightly news.
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/swine/investigation.htm
There has been a swine flu outbreak. It's from one strain of bird flu, one strain of swine flu and one strain of human flu, and I guess they had an affair together, and now its spreading from person to person.

It supposedly originated in Mexico, but it has found its way over the border. This must be important, because the city of Mexico has basically been shut down. schools and stores were closed and everyone's wearing masks. Take precautions. Don't eat any pork, and don't ever come in contact with another human for a couple months.:thumbsup:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Oh my:eek:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
i heard karen has been infected with i hate tag flu

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
This really caught my attention while watching the Nightly news.
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/swine/investigation.htm
There has been a swine flu outbreak. It's from one strain of bird flu, one strain of swine flu and one strain of human flu, and I guess they had an affair together, and now its spreading from person to person.

It supposedly originated in Mexico, but it has found its way over the border. This must be important, because the city of Mexico has basically been shut down. schools and stores were closed and everyone's wearing masks. Take precautions. Don't eat any pork, and don't ever come in contact with another human for a couple months.:thumbsup:
OK, should we get under a table or something? I'm still a long way off from having enough money saved up for an underground bunker.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
ill stay in my basement til this whole thing passes... or til my car is ready whichever comes first :lol:

·
Registered
646 Posts
This is a possible pandemic , threat level 4. What's troubling is there are cases found all over the U.S.

It's scarey how fast something can spread.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Can a Mod take this Video Down this Doesnt really need to be Seen....some jerk off trying to Make ppl Panic isnt Apropriate...plus isnt it political?
:agree: 100% Something new to make people freak

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
OMG! 100 people out of the BILLIONS on this planet have the swine flu! Threat level Zeta! Lock us down! Get in your sterile rooms! Everyone is going to die! It's the plague!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts