·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Synergy Edition (LT Option w/out Wheels):
- Silver Hood and Decklid Heritage Decal
- Red Accent Stitching on Interior
- Silver I/P and Door Inserts
- Body Color Front Grille (Heritage Grille)
- Blade Spoiler
- Body Color Engine Cover
- Premium Floormats w/ Red Accent
- Footwell and Cupholder Lighting
Package Total $4995

The Synergy Edition (SS Option w/ Manual Trans and Wheels):
- Silver Hood and Decklid Heritage Decal
- Red Accent Stitching on Interior
- Silver I/P and Door Inserts
- Body Color Front Grille (Heritage Grille)
- Blade Spoiler
- Body Color Engine Cover
- Premium Floormats w/ Red Accent
- Footwell and Cupholder Lighting
- 21" Aluminum Wheels w/ Silver Spokes and Red Flange Stripe
- Red Brembo Brake Calipers
- Hurst Short-Throw Shifter
Package Total $9995

*** If you get an LT w/ a manual trans you will get the Hurst Short-Throw Shifter
*** You can also get the 21" Wheels on the LT package for and extra $5000 also!!

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you price everything out individually, it's actually a pretty good deal, especially w/ the interior stitching and lighting...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Any pictures of the wheels. They are big bucks.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Here you go...I'm not a fan. [URL="
[/URL] And for that price you can get a quality 3-piece forged wheel...so why would you buy these? I paid $2200 to upgrade my LT to 20" chromed RS wheels and tires...so are these really worth an additional $2800? [URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
They are big dollar wheels, no doubt!! But you do get to keep both sets of wheels, so you can sell your 20"s and recoupe some of it back. Aftermarket wheels are cheaper, however they are not tested like the GM wheels, nor will GM warranty aftermarket wheels (not that there is really anything wrong w/ aftermarket wheels) That's why factory wheels are usually more than aftermarket (Just like any accessory ;) )

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/URL] And for that price you can get a quality 3-piece forged wheel...so why would you buy these? I paid $2200 to upgrade my LT to 20" chromed RS wheels and tires...so are these really worth an additional $2800? [URL="
[/URL]

In regards to your question about them being worth $2800 more, I guess that is up to whoever buys them. You paid $2200 for 1" and chrome. Is $2800 worth 1", there are alot of people that drop $4000 - $5000 for 1" on other things:lol: So I guess it's all a perspective ;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
They look like Dodge Magnum Wheels. Can you subtract them from the package?

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
and exactly why is this car called synergy? seriously what is going on with gm with the goofey models of this car? I guess the next model might be called inferno or summit or aqua etc...

·
Registered
811 Posts
They are big dollar wheels, no doubt!! But you do get to keep both sets of wheels, so you can sell your 20"s and recoupe some of it back. Aftermarket wheels are cheaper, however they are not tested like the GM wheels, nor will GM warranty aftermarket wheels (not that there is really anything wrong w/ aftermarket wheels) That's why factory wheels are usually more than aftermarket (Just like any accessory ;) )

Those are only the wheels I've been waiting over 2 ****in' years for! Thanks douchebags!

·
Registered
811 Posts
They look like Dodge Magnum Wheels. Can you subtract them from the package?
These are the wheels that were showcased on the Camaro Convertible concept that Tom Peters was testing. Apparently they are crappy SLP wheels.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
and exactly why is this car called synergy? seriously what is going on with gm with the goofey models of this car? I guess the next model might be called inferno or summit or aqua etc...
Shhh! Don't give them any ideas. ;)

·
Registered
782 Posts
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]
:agree: and imo they are UGLY :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wait till you see the hood that comes with this package. Can't say here what it looks like, but it is really worth some of that money. Not so sure about the cost increase for the special wheels though...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts