Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back in March SynergyBrandy and her husband Tom, took delivery of the very 1st SynergyGreen special edition Camaro that we got in! I wanted to make their purchase a little extra special so I reached out to the great team in Oshawa and here is what we came up with. --side note-- I made Brandy and Tom put on the SynergyGreen t-shirts I gave them before I would give them their "big" suprise.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
oh man i am so jealous. congrats guys

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks everyone. Especially Eric. You have won the sales of all my new cars for as long as you sell them or as long as I buy them. Whichever happens first. This was the most awesome thing ever. It is actually at the shop having a custom frame made for it. It should take 10 days. When I get it back I will post the pictures. I didn't want to leave it with them. I turned to them and said I really have to leave this? Can't you just make the frame? Anyway Eric you are a real class act. I appreciate everything you have done. You have made this a truely GREAT buying experience.

·
8,984 Posts
I just saw one this weekend and if you haven't seen one in person, then I would reserve your opinion until you do.

What a fabulous color!

·
Registered
589 Posts
+1 on seeing it in person. Brandysynergy took me for a ride in hers the other day and the green on the door panels and stitching on the seats and just the color in the sun light are amazing in person. If this color is available when the convertibles come out, I have finally decided on a color choice.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
+1 on seeing it in person. Brandysynergy took me for a ride in hers the other day and the green on the door panels and stitching on the seats and just the color in the sun light are amazing in person. If this color is available when the convertibles come out, I have finally decided on a color choice.
Looks like you just might be in luck!!

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
x2 I didn't know what to think of synergy when I first saw it on the net. Now I've seen a few in person and I wish I could get one in an SS when they come out.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Very cool...I am a-l-m-o-s-t convinced to get matching red tatoos (to my 2010) as well... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Classy salesman are hard to find.... OK, they're not - three are on this forum ;)
Thats Very True Scotty :thumbsup:

Brandy I want you to know the few times I went up to the dealership and happened to drop on over and say Hi to Eric he was looking into where your poster was and Etc.

Eric told me he was doing this for you and I thought to myself I remember my little suprise in my Trunk :rolleyes: :D what a sweeeeeeeeet memory.
( of course yours is one of a kind 1 of 1 signed :thumbsup: )

just remember everytime you see that poster how much Time Eric and the " others " put in to make that happen.

Maybe if You are Good Eric will tell you what it cost to ship :eek: INDEED you were a special customer lol :lol:

congrats on the car and glad you got the poster its indeed cool.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts