Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got my 1 7/8"JBA headers, 3" to 3" catted mid-pipes, and 3" cat-back put on today. I took it to our Vette mechanic Arnold at Arnold's Vettes, he did a superior job and made sure everything was 100% solid. The install was very smooth, headers went in from underneath easily, had to remove the starter on the passengers side to get a bit more room. After that it was all slip on, light clamp, slip on the next part, light clamp, adjust everything to tuck it up into the tunnel, even out the tips through the
diffuser, torque everything down and voila. The video was taken after the header install, had to start it up to check for exhaust leaks, and it overwhelmed the camera microphone. I'll take more video in the next few days and post it up in this thread. The cabin noise has increased significantly, and the car sounds Angry...Very...Very...Angry :eek:

Before (remember the damage from getting hit on the Power Tour)

Scrapes (I had been having a clearance issue with my driveway)

Disconnect Stock headers ready to drop

One Done Titanium color ceramic coating

Headers Done

Mids On

Cat-Backs on

All Buttoned Up (Mo more clearance problem with my driveway :thumbsup:)

All Better Now

Required Shot

The Video (Headers only, before anything else went on)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKixvFk1Xgc

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to mention, I didn't get the tune today, the tuner was swamped so we're doing it next week. I can't wait to feel the difference there, biggest things to get done is the DOD delete, tighten up the sifts, and change the shift points. Then we can start working on the HP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts