Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
yeah . targa top would be bad ass. there is a shop i found that will do custom targa tops. looks pretty sick too.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I just wished Gm would have made the moon/sun roof more clean looking I dont like how it goes back and isnt flush.

As for this NOT FOR ME mabye someone else.

a targa would look better.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I miss my T-tops, the only reason I got the sun roof is because they did not offer T-tops. Unlike everyone else mine never leaked, came in and out with ease and was trully a great part of my 3rd gen memories. I don't know about the shop in that article, but I doubt I would not trust a non designed T-top, no matter how much I miss them. :(

·
8,984 Posts
Perfect for those with Mullets.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
i almost lost a t top on the highway. didnt lock it in and was doing about 80 and the t started lifting up. i grabbed it before it flew away. saved me a couple hundred dollars.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I love t-tops and of all the cars I hand none ever leaked. Most people didnt properly take care of them so thats why they leaked. I dont know if it would look right on a 5th gen.. Since the 69 never had it.. I guess I would have to see the finished product.. For me even the moon roof looks weird for me.. A targa might look good with that body style.. Even a glass roof targa would really look hot.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I had a friend who had t-tops installed in his '85 Camaro, it wasn't the nuisance that having his stereo stolen twice was. Nevertheless, when he traded it for a Firebird, that car didn't have them.

I was planning on getting a car with a power sunroof. This hasn't changed my mind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts