Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm so excited. scott, me, and three of our friends all put in for a track day at the local drag strip/road course. the track actually donated the road course track day to a local radio station who was auctioning it off for charity... and we won the auction. so scott plans to run the bee and i'll run my firehawk (w/ bilstein-eibach setup).

it's this friday!! i hope i can get some good pics and vids... i'll post 'em up if i do. wish us luck. :D :D :D

this is where we'll be racing:

http://www.noproblemraceway.com/track_facts.htm#drag

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just finished changing the oil in the Hawk... checking all the fluids... airing up the tires. he's good to go. :thumbsup:

i still have the original firehawk tires on there :eek: (only 20,773 miles on the car tho) and they are getting pretty worn. when i took the car out to a cruise night last weekend, i couldn't get much traction on a few hard launches on the street. they need to be replaced bad, but i ain't gonna have it done in time for the track day so this should be interesting. :lol:

here's a pic from an autoX a while back

thanks for the well wishes. we'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, got some bad news today. the track day will have to be rescheduled. i guess some time in december now. no biggie, but i was all psyched about it being tomorrow...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts