Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ran by "Kendall Chevrolet" this morning, and asked them when they are getting the Camaro. They said that the production had just started after being delayed because of the interior, and they will be getting them in on May 10th.

-I thought the production starts on the 16th

-Will it really take GM that long to get them made and sent out?

-Will they be getting a dealer car before May 10th?

·
Registered
167 Posts
SOPR (Start of regular Prouction) hasn't changed - still scheduled for 3/16. All of the cars produced so far are part of the captured fleet - press cars, qc cars, etc.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
This is confusing. Seeing the fleet of Camaros a few days ago, I would think production just started, but it is still set for the 16th as far as I know. As for delivery dates, idk.

I'll know for sure in a few months. rofl.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Will all dealers get show vehicles before they are on sale?

Like the cars seen in Owasha?
Don't know what "on sale" means, but all dealers are suppossed to get one car ( a V6) for people to be able to see, touch and drive - even dealers that didn't order a car.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know you probably don't realize this yet so I will tell you. The people on the forums are a lot better informed than most any local dealer anywhere.

Most dealers either A: don't know, B: don't know but will lie for the fun of it, C: actually know but won't tell you because they want to sell you something today

You could probably count on your hands the number of guys who actually know everything about their products and the factory delivery process. Ask the forum supporters, sure they will admit as much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts