Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Good for Ford. Though I am guilty of ragging on them for the Mustang;) They really do have some great vehicles. and it's about time they start getting recognized.
Any Domestic win is a Good Domestic win.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
good sign. give it the right name and it will sell..

look at Toyota they slap a Tundra name on a POS and it sells..

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
yea but people will not blame Toyota its how they are...they have little things go wrong with them..NOT LIKE AMERICAN TRUCKS THAT FALL APART AFTER YOU DRIVE OFF THE LOT..:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Well, people are idiots. American trucks outlast Japanese trucks on a regular basis - even I know that. :D
Goes for cars too..and the funny thing its not outlasting its the start of the race Tundra is about as fast as its racing namsake TuRD..

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
I'll respectfully disagree on that. Things get a bit iffier when you step away from pickups, which are a fairly American thing. That and proper muscle.

ohh you dont know all the nice little tidbits of info that have been popping up about the "hiding" Toyota has been doing and support they have been receiving over the last 10 years from wonderful anti-domestic companies???

Lets just say that the way things are going GM Ford and Chrysler right now if they wanted to could very much so many companies thier ***** and along with it bring down Toyota from thier PERCEIVED reliability pedastle..trust me its getting that deep..and its been that long..

toyota is right now starting to feel the water rising...just how much to make it list to one side?? No one knows..But the more people wake up the better :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts