Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just joined the site because I plan on gettin a 5th Gen SS to go with the Trailblazer SS I already have. Info on the Trailblazer is in my sig...Great site!

· Banned
7,873 Posts
Welcome to the site. I also have a TB...just not an SS:) I almost bought one, but decided to save the money for my new Camaro.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... forgot to ask, whats up with the SHUNT stuff and the Black Suburban?

· Banned
7,873 Posts
Thanks guys... forgot to ask, whats up with the SHUNT stuff and the Black Suburban?
be afraid...be very afraid.
:D
if you see black suburbans pulling up to your house...you're in trouble. but...you won't see shunt until it's too late.

hey, are you a member over at trailvoy.com? check it out if not...cool TB site.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
be afraid...be very afraid.
:D
if you see black suburbans pulling up to your house...you're in trouble. but...you won't see shunt until it's too late.

hey, are you a member over at trailvoy.com? check it out if not...cool TB site.
I'm so confused...I think I'm gonna pick up a shirt for my Uncle, he's got an '07 black Suburban...LOL... I was on trailvoy a long time ago, started to be too much drama for me... now I reside at www.tbssowners.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.