1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What is LLT? GM High Feature engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Member Rules:

The rules are.

We are a group of Camro guys and gals that drive the V6 Camaro and have a passion for what we drive. I have started a group called Team LLT in which we all get together and share our Mods, Do it yourself ideas, pictures, videos anything that has to do with our V6 Camaros. I just used the term LLT because it is the option level of my personal car but this is for the LT and LS models as well

With a group we can also as a group sometimes get together for group buys from vendors which is always a good thing!
All of us that are in TEAM LLT usually put it on our signatures to fly our represent our group but of course that is a personal choice. If you would like to be a member just post up and I will make a list of all our members.

Team LLT Member List (MODERNCAMARO):
reserved
reserved
reserved

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are setting up a group buy on these. The next version will be black with red lettering, if your interested in one or more post up and I will add you to the list. These come from emblempros and are 40.00 each plus 6.00 shipping.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guess this didn't take off as well here as it did at the other forums.

Here is a photo with my badge representing.

And I took it one step further.
No it hasn`t maybe in time it will.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, I would like to join your club if you don't mind. I am kinda new to this form thing but I am a car guy at heart. I hope to hear from you soon.
Take care

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
What about us V6 LFX guys? 2012 and 2013 on? They don't make LLTs on the Camaro anymore. Are we Team LFX now?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts