21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Camaro Corvette GTO Trans Am Truck tuner in Tampa Bradenton Orlando Brandon

A nice addition to the race team would be the LLT Vmax ported throttle body and the IceOlator combined purchase of $300.00

Phil
www. TampaTuning. com

·
Registered
18 Posts
Team LLT

What is LLT? GM High Feature engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Member Rules:

The rules are.

We are a group of Camro guys and gals that drive the V6 Camaro and have a passion for what we drive. I have started a group called Team LLT in which we all get together and share our Mods, Do it yourself ideas, pictures, videos anything that has to do with our V6 Camaros. I just used the term LLT because it is the option level of my personal car but this is for the LT and LS models as well

With a group we can also as a group sometimes get together for group buys from vendors which is always a good thing!
All of us that are in TEAM LLT usually put it on our signatures to fly our represent our group but of course that is a personal choice. If you would like to be a member just post up and I will make a list of all our members.

Team LLT Member List (MODERNCAMARO):
reserved
reserved
reserved
How to I go about joinning the Team?:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
2011 RS LT1 black on black I believe but the seller stated its a LS vert, witch I thought their wasnt one made, she came from Texas an went to Nevada, then landed here in Idaho... Ill post some picks soon, as its been bad weather an i moved from my old home of 11yrs to the desert, any ways.. Ill be around...

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts