Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...heres that Camaro model I was talking about in my intro....

trying to decide on wheels and front end treatments, but the flares on the back and vent will stay. I'm doing this in a Z06 Vette style Camaro with the widened flares out back for the monster meats, I also had to do the RS grill with hideaways

Hope you guys like it! I'll be moving over the next few weeks so progress will be slow, let me know what you think!

Gray

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
wow that looks good. Only thins is..the lip thing. What about using a NASCAR car of tommorow type front dam?? idk just trying to help..the one you got just does not flow with the car.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Thanks for sharing keep us posted. nice grille.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
yea the grill..that is SWEEET...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys thanks for the compliments...the tan resin front lip isn't attached to the car yet, it should look like this when done though..

except I may make it carbon fiber with some decal. I decided last night that I'm going with that lip instead of the other stuff I was going to try to make(the white plastic stuff on the front) the tan resin lip was purchased off of ebay

I'm going to use the red wheels (which are from a Ferrari Enzo kit) but I'm going to paint them in a color similar to the comp. gray wheels used on the Z06, color will be something close to Le Mans Blue...I think...I'm still trying to decide on that, or black, or dark metallic gray, or red, and on using some stripes...

anyway thanks for the compliments guys..

Gray

·
8,984 Posts
Did you make that lip and how?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts