Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lake Oswego teen borrows Camaro, jailed after 100 mph excursion - Koinlocal6.com

A Lake Oswego teen was arrested after driving a borrowed Camaro at speeds up to 105 mph, Oregon State Police said.

Just before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday, a Trooper spotted a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro driving east on Highway 8 near Hillsboro. The car was driving 105 mph, and as the Trooper tried to overtake the Camaro, it was zipping through a 30 mph Cornelius zone at 75 mph, said Lt. Gregg Hastings.

When the Trooper stopped the car, the driver—Abdolaziz Mohammed Rahim-Poor, 19—said he borrowed the vehicle from a friend because he knew it could be driven fast.

Rahim-Poor, of Lake Oswego, was lodged in the Washington County Jail for reckless driving and four counts of recklessly endangering another person. He was also cited for driving over 100 mph.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ah yes... those rascally "mistake on the lake" kids. The parents probably will just flash some cash and this will all go away.

Ever want to find Lake Oswego? Just follow the smell of money. :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Good! Punk.

·
Registered
728 Posts
When i was that age, you wouldn't want to lend me your lawn mower...

I knew how fast everything went....My Dad's car, my Mom's car,my Car, anybodies car i could borrow...Top speed run...

Years later.....A little too much to lose....Car,house,freedom,other's lives.......

We sure change..

The only people to drive my beast other than me ? The engine builder in 1985 , and now the suspension tuner....

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Thank goodness that didn't end in a wreck. Kids will be kids. Another reason I won't have any. As well as another reason I never 'lend' my car to anyone. Lollz

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
He sounds like an "untouchable" who admitted he was out to break the law.

Prison should correct that attitude problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts