Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the C7 Corvette I've been drooling over since they came out. Exactly what I wanted, even down to the color.
https://www.criswellauto.com/VehicleDetails/used-2015-Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray_Coupe_1LT-Gaithersburg-MD/3443655923

Shark Grey with light grey interior.-2015 LT1 Great look. Looks very stealth, classy.The paint is really smooth, no
noticeable orange peel, and the shine is very deep. Panel fit is pretty much perfect. The doors, hatch and hood are very light and require little force to open and close.
NICE car. Looks >98% new.
LOW sight line. -expected.
Smoooth. VERY plush, comfortable, luxurious even. Impeccably built car. Nice, comfortable ride. Not at all harsh.
Handling predictable, very easy to drive. Smooth power. No sudden peaks. Very good acceleration. Just slightly quicker than my Camaro.
Overall, I like the car a lot. LOVE the looks. I like driving it, but I like driving my Camaro more-that's a surprise. The Camaro just suits me better.
I surprised myself when I realized I didn't like driving it more than my Camaro. I'd have to, in my mind, to buy it.

Amazing.

I've wanted a 'Vette since I was a little kid, and since I compared the actual experience to the Camaro, discovered I already had what I wanted.

My Camaro.

Reactions: JWD621

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One thing that bugged me. I should have said something to him, but I was concentrating on what I thought of the car...

The salesman ( Richard Beckett ) had turned off traction control before I got in. He said he must have bumped it.

Then he kept playing with the driving mode selector while I was driving. WTF?

He may have soured me on the car. Jerk.

The more I think about it the more It bugs me.

Oh, and they still have the car. It's been marked down to $40,064. It's a good deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts