Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I received a letter from the Texas toll stating that I owe money. I asked my wife if she remembers driving on this highway because I sure in the hell did not remember. A few weeks later I got another peter and a fuzzy dark picture of my car. I studied the picture and date again then it hit me. I did travel on that highway about a year ago now and here is where it gets tricky. I took my car for a tune on a trailer and you can make my trailer out in the picture. Can they double charge me? And for that matter possibly even triple charge me? Here is the run down, truck, car (on a trailer), and the trailer. I will call the Texas toll authority on Monday for clarification.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
In Virginia they have different charges for trailers ... not sure how they would know what you paid for the trailer or not ... it would seem theyare the ones at fault.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep I paid for the truck and trailer. But they got a picture of my camaro on the trailer, and they are trying to charge me.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Was there a booth or was it one of those automatic things ... I'm assuming the latter.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
They'll remove the charge then...no problem.

Was there a booth or was it one of those automatic things ... I'm assuming the latter.
We don't have toll booths in Texas anymore...it's all done with cameras and billing if you don't have a tolltag.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was the auto, @ envy I'm with you I think they will remove it without a problem. I was just shocked that I got the bill and a year later at that.

·
Banned
258 Posts
Well if Texas secedes, I was going to move there but not now. JK. That's really lame on their part. Look how much time your wasting trying to resolve it. They should owe you money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts