Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received another wonderful gift from an outstanding member of our Marine Corps!!! Check it out! Don't know if I can acutally use the bottle opener, I think I'd be afraid to damage it. Probably go up in a display box!!!

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I think I need to get a job at a dealer, and become a sponsor so I can get awesome stuff too!. .... errr I mean help the public and give them informed buying help. ;)

And ya, don't use it ;) . By now you and Scotty probably need like... shelves to put all your gifts on ahaha

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
My son collects those. That is awsom those should be hard to get. Since it should have been presented by a one star Marine General. Hence the one star on the coin. Put them up and pass them along to your kids. It great to start a collection. My son has aprox 75 diffrent military types.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My son collects those. That is awsom those should be hard to get. Since it should have been presented by a one star Marine General. Hence the one star on the coin. Put them up and pass them along to your kids. It great to start a collection. My son has aprox 75 diffrent military types.
so far I have 3 now! I will certainly keep them and pass them along!

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
Eric -- you do us proud each day as you go about your job of taking care of our fellow enthusiasts and customers.

It's nice that people recognize the dedication you show each day!

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hey Everyone, Cpl Baughman finally made it home safely! I'm sure he is loving his new Camaro very much and I wanted to make sure that he had a little something from me to thank him for his service!

FbodFather, thanks for the great letter!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Hey Everyone, Cpl Baughman finally made it home safely! I'm sure he is loving his new Camaro very much and I wanted to make sure that he had a little something from me to thank him for his service!

FbodFather, thanks for the great letter!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts