Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New and Future Camaro Owners :

On behalf of everyone in Oshawa i would like to say " Thank You " for supporting GM and the all new Chevy Camaro. It's has been a long wait and all of you have stuck it out over the years dreaming for this day. In three days time we will launch a truly North American legend and its because of YOU our customers , that Team Camaro will be a homerun .

Everyone has worked long and hard , and we are truely excited to see this product arrive shortly to each of your driveways. It is an honour for me to be a part of this vehicle launch and to tell my grandchildren that i had a hand in helping to build The Best Chevrolet Ever .

Again i personally Thank each and everyone of YOU who have kept the dream alive. Three days and counting... Go GM , Go Team Camaro

Best Regards

Super6 ( Camaro Bodyshop)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
WOO-HOO!!!

Thank you, Super6! Both for your graciousness and for your hard work on making the new Camaro a reality!!!

:5go:

^^^^^^ DITTO. And also thanks to you for caring and taking pride in your work.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
thank YOU, Super6, for making this car a reality for us! we appreciate all the hard work of you and your colleagues. this Camaro will certainly go down in the history books!

:gm:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
For what it's worth - I'll say THANK YOU again! :)

I wasn't sure my letter would be seen. But to my surprise, I think it was seen by everyone there (Oshawa) - I'm glad it was!

·
Registered
7 Posts
its great to see you people at GM have such enthusiasm for the Camaro. And its great tha tyou take the time to interact with us customers this way.
I especially appreciated the letters and the concept dwg that was sent.

You will be sending a Black 2ss to Wisconsin for me shortly, I can hardly wait neighbor !!!

Joel

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks to all the hard working men and women at Oshawa. I have been waiting for this day since August of 2002, when the last Camaro rolled off the assembly lines. I can't wait to see and experience the all new, refined Camaro. Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is this the same facility the old Camaros were built at?

No that plant was located in Quebec. We (Oshawa) are located 30 miles east of Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario. Oshawa is home to the Chevy Impala , Chevy Silverado , GMC Sierra ( Truck plant to close May 14th) and the all new 2010 Chevy Camaro.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
To super6 and all of the Oshawa employees:

THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for working so hard to bring us the Camaros we have been so anxiously awaiting.
I'm sure I speak for many here when I say the level of anticipation behind this car is unmatched.
We sincerely appreciate your efforts and dedication to the greatness of the cars that will be at the root of our enthusiasm for decades to come.

2,393 days later, we're happy you're as excited as we are. :)

:5go:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts