Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone for their positive comments on the Official Launch of the 2010 Camaro. All of you here at 5thGen have been truly loyal fans of GM and the Camaro Team. I thought i would just pass on to you that we here in the plant appreciate your support and are truly proud to be part of history and honoured to be the builders of your 2010 5thGen.

Regards

Super6

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thank you for building the car of my dreams....I heard you will be working on Saturdays...Any chance you will be working on Sundays too LOL:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone for their positive comments on the Official Launch of the 2010 Camaro. All of you here at 5thGen have been truly loyal fans of GM and the Camaro Team. I thought i would just pass on to you that we here in the plant appreciate your support and are truly proud to be part of history and honoured to be the builders of your 2010 5thGen.

Regards

Super6
No, no, no... THANK YOU!

I know the feeling and pride that you guys in the plant have for this car - and you gotta know how much we all appreciate not only that, but what you do in making these incredible vehicles!!:thumbsup:

Best regardSS,

Elie

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thank you guys very much for working so hard to make a great vehicle. I can't wait to see and sit in one in person. Everything I hear and see is incredible. Been waiting for this for a long time. Thank you guys. :thumbsup: :5go:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
:canada::patriot:please let all your co-workers know how much we appriciate the hard work that they have put in.:cheers:
Ditto x 100! You folks up at the Oshawa Plant are the craftsmen / women of a piece of history...you build 'em, and we'll buy 'em!

Oh, and we'll... :burnout:

:rock5thvert:

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts

Regards

Super6
Don't thank us. If it weren't for you and all of your co-workers, we wouldn't be getting these sexy Camaro's produced. You guys are working hard to please us, keep up the awesome work!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Thank you for keeping the goal to get this car from Concept, to Production, then to our driveways. The fact that it's being built in One of GM's most rewarded plants is an added bonus.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I'm proud to be a part of your job in Oshawa, and certainly thankful for our Camaro that you built for us this week!
Great to see you have a VIN in your user signature! I can't wait to update my "xxxxx" placeholder... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
63 Posts

Regards

Super6
Wow, ...very cool post, in so many ways :thumbsup:

I think Tim should start a 'Sticky' where we can all 'sign in' with a word of THANKS! ;) to the employees at Oshawa from :5go:
We, ...the Camaro faithful are truely proud of the job you do, ...and from the bottom of our hearts, ...Thank YOU for the great Camaros you're building ;)

Kevin K

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
a big THANK YOU! to all the guys and gals at Oshawa for building all of us the cars of our dreams!!! we all are very excited about the Camaro's return :burnout:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well, it's been a while since I've been here (only enough time for a couple of boards), but I had to join in to this thread.

I'd like to join the chorus of cheers for GM Canada, Oshawa plant, and General Motors on the return of an icon.
There are those who claim that this is the worst of times for the introduction of a car such as this, but, while it may be a bit early, the recovery is in sight. This car will be a sales leader in the next decade.

My current finances prohibit me from buying a 2010 model, so it's convenient for me to say I'm holding out for the ragtop. At that time I'll re-evaluate, I doubt if I'll be able to hold out long.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had my 4th gen out yesterday....:) I am so Happy for the return and I kept the Faith for so long till we could see them start coming off the assembly line at Oshawa. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU GUYS AND GALS BUILDING THIS CAR AGAIN. All that went into this car from the focus groups to the testing I am so proud to be part of the camaro community as well. The car with a manual 6 speed with as much power as we have already brings a smile to my face ear to ear. Can't wait to drive one with a 6 speed manual and rip through the gears and see a even bigger smile on my face.:5go:

Way to Go GM and GM of Canada!!!!:5go:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, it's been a while since I've been here (only enough time for a couple of boards), but I had to join in to this thread.

I'd like to join the chorus of cheers for GM Canada, Oshawa plant, and General Motors on the return of an icon.
There are those who claim that this is the worst of times for the introduction of a car such as this, but, while it may be a bit early, the recovery is in sight. This car will be a sales leader in the next decade.

My current finances prohibit me from buying a 2010 model, so it's convenient for me to say I'm holding out for the ragtop. At that time I'll re-evaluate, I doubt if I'll be able to hold out long.

We'll be here and ready to build your 5thGEN when the time is right.

Super6

1 - 18 of 18 Posts