Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To 5thGen Fans

As everyone knows the Camaros are now hitting the streets and all of us here in Oshawa are very proud to be part of this great sportscar. I have read lots of positive reviews and seen the big smiles on customers faces as they see their Camaros for the first time. All indications are GM and Chevy have hit the ball out of the park with the Camaro and as a worker in the plant i can say with out a doubt everyone is going flatout and giving 150% to deliver you the greatest Chevrolet yet. With OT now scheduled for the plant i'm sure all of you will soon experience the absolute thrill of driving your Camaros very soon.

Please keep the pictures and comments flowing , i'm always directing the crew to view this and other sites for updates. It really is an honour to be a part of history and to help produce your new cars. Thanks again from YOUR Oshawa build Team.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Thank you for your hard work and dedication & please thank your co-workers, too!

I saw my first 5th gen in person this morning and had to go back at lunch for another look. :) The car was an early VIN and the build quality looked outstanding.

:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
thanks as always...to everyone up there.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Thank you i can not wait until i can get my new camaro

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!

i hope you guys are happy about the OT and extended work time frame :D i know we all are.

i can't wait to drive my mean machine!! :fluffy:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to a finely built car.
Just wish I was driving mine now.

2SS/RS RJT M6
:5go:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thank you for your hard work and dedication to a truly magnificent vehicle. I cannot wait to be driving mine!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts