Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is what you all been waiting for! Katie's car was used by the GREAT FOLKS over at KATZKIN LEATHER, to pattern and size leather upgrades for the 2010 Camaro.

Katie and Kyle reviewed what was offered, and Katied decided to go with a Black leather / Cranberry Suede leather seat, with matching stitching...AND a BOWTIE embroiderd Emblem! THIS IS A SUPER HIGH CLASS JOB!!!

Here are pics from the factory, as well as the car here back now...

If you're in the Wisconsin area, and want us to UPGRADE your interior, give me a call! I'll get you a price and set it up for you!

If not, visit KATZKIN's website at www.katzkin.com to find a dealer near you! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Awesome lookin seats, absolutely love suede

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Those look different. It's a great idea to add a personal touch and make a car yours in a unique way.

I would hammer them on the passenger side because of it not being fitted properly and bunched up near the headrest. That's just me though.

Any idea if they are wanting to become a sponsor here Scotty?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Wow, that really has me thinking. I'm kind of a rookie car enthusiast (NOT a rookie Camaro enthusiast though) so just "restoring" the Buick has really been mostly lamen's care and concern coupled with purchased things like seat covers, motor, tune box, paint job, etc. etc. But "modifying" my soon to be delivered brand new Camaro (that I've waited 25 years for) hasn't been much thought about........It seems to be coming delivered perfect.....BUT, looking at these pics has me rethinking that statement. It is going to GET some personalization and Oh My Gosh, this is so awesome. I am really feeling excited.....

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still offer it... I didn't get prices yet though....guessing $1000 - $1200 for all the seats, heaters / coolers not included.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wowwwwww!!! Mongo like!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts