Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
as you can see gm is still reusing parts like that camaro cluster but they are doing a great job at giving each car a unique look.
this interior and the camaro's interior are going to be a big leap forward for gm

I think we will start to hear people saying that gm has among the best interiors in the world..soon..

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
It would be cool if we dont like stock cluster (number font, color, etc) that it could be swappable from a Buick (thought I would never say that). Just a little optimism the topic.

Plus its nothing wrong by this. For example, your grandma just had her house interior decorated. But the interior decorator also did the interior of the strip club up the street with the same decor. Now, it wont hurt no one because most likely grandma isnt going to the strip club and the strip club isnt coming to grandmas. Point being, old senior citizen buick drivers dont know its a Camaro cluster, and I wouldnt be caught dead in a Buick, (even if I was ejected from my windshield and into one; i would limp to die in solitude) so this crappy pic will prolly be as close to being in the interior of a buick.:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts