Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We took these Saturday night for our friend Snoopster as our 2nd attempt to get better rollin' shots of his car. We would've had a really nice dusk shot if we didnt have to drive back over to the first location we were at yesterday due to leaving a piece of equipment on an abandoned road:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
looks good. the piece you left on the abandoned road should have been that front plate. getthat off of there and those pictures look killer!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
i havent had any problems about plates here. havent put one on since i had the car and probably wont ever.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
i havent had any problems about plates here. havent put one on since i had the car and probably wont ever.
It's been a year and 2 months and no problems. I think it helps not to get pulled over by any cops. *cross my fingers*

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Nice to see someone else try some rig shots! Good stuff. I thought I was the only one :p

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
there is a guy making a license plate bracket that uses the bolts underneath the bumper to mount the plate.

i will probably end up getting this if i end up getting a ticket... 3 warnings and no fine (knock on wood)

43010003-1.jpg

43010005-1.jpg

07022304.jpg

07022303.jpg

·
8,984 Posts
Those are the best pics I have seen yet!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Crazy pics! :clap: Right on man!
Glad that AZ dose not require a front plate, bet you could get away with taking it off just for the pics, any cool cop would buy it.
LOL is there such a thing as a cool cop. Funny thing is I guess we did encounter one when we were taking the earlier rig shots of Snoops car on the abandoned road. He wandered up there to see what we were doing and talked to us. However as Snoop and my other friends know cops have never been nice to me and I've been pulled over 6 times for not front plate and one "obstructed view" of front plate in the 9 yrs I've lived in horrible VA. I can't wait to move.

Nice to see someone else try some rig shots! Good stuff. I thought I was the only one :p
Thanks. I've been wanting to do rig shots but we couldnt afford the equipment for it sooner due to me losing my job and not being able to get a job for over a year 5/09 - 06/10 :(

Thanks again everyone else too for the compliments :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts