Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well boys and girls, you are in for a treat! Watch the video and get in line. You are not going to believe what a truly fine quality microfiber towel cost! Order them while the getting is good! :cool:

The Junkman :cheers:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Another awesome video Junkman and the price is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet... :lol:

Thank you once again :thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Just ordered 3 detail towels and two waffle weave. And every Friday its free shipping.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Again Thanks for info !!!!

:patriot:

There is so much junk out there and its good to find a towel to do the job right. Please keep us informed on how to take care of our new towels.

As you have taught me I still use the KISS method.
Take care ....

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
So far they have top notch customer service. I ordered some towels and when i got them my packing slip had a bonus towel on the invoice but was not in with my order so i sent an email to let them know i didnt get the bonus towel. No joke they called me within 10 minutes of sending my email and said they just hired a bunch of new people and they must have over looked that, said they were sorry and they shipped out my bonus towel and got it in a few days later... I will for sure be ordering more stuff from them when i need it.:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
So far they have top notch customer service. I ordered some towels and when i got them my packing slip had a bonus towel on the invoice but was not in with my order so i sent an email to let them know i didnt get the bonus towel. No joke they called me within 10 minutes of sending my email and said they just hired a bunch of new people and they must have over looked that, said they were sorry and they shipped out my bonus towel and got it in a few days later... I will for sure be ordering more stuff from them when i need it.:thumbsup:
Stinker...:lol:.. Awesome.. glad to hear :5go:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Got my order and the bonus towel. now just want to wash my car and see how well they work. But I'm camping this weekend so will have to wait...

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Ok i just tried out the Pro Eagle Edgeless Blue Towel and OMG :eek: that is the softest towel i have ever had on my paint Thank you Junkman for finding this company.. :thumbsup::D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I just received my package today and let's just say that I'll be calling Customer Service on Monday as well. I ordered 20 of the Master Pro Eagle Edgeless Blue Micro-Fiber Towels and guess what?!?! I got 20 of the Waffle Weave Towels. Funny thing is- it even states it on the receipt. Ha Ha!!

My Bonus was Master Pro Split Purple-nality (Dual Pile) and just to show how quick they throw your stuff together, the receipt says one and they threw two in there.... Ha Ha. Bonus for me, as I got to towels for free, but shows the lack attention to detail when they package your stuff.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Update

So, I spoke with Dan this morning from The Rag Company. I must say, I was extremely pleased with the way he handled the mix-up. Not only was he very apologetic, but they are Priority Shipping me the correct towels for free. If that is not enough, he told me to keep the 20 wrong towels!! Now that is awesome!! So, in essence, I got 40 detailing towels for the price of 20!!!

You can't beat that kind of customer service!!! :5go:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
So, I spoke with Dan this morning from The Rag Company. I must say, I was extremely pleased with the way he handled the mix-up. Not only was he very apologetic, but they are Priority Shipping me the correct towels for free. If that is not enough, he told me to keep the 20 wrong towels!! Now that is awesome!! So, in essence, I got 40 detailing towels for the price of 20!!!

You can't beat that kind of customer service!!! :5go:
Awesome :thumbsup: worked out good :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts