Modern Camaro Forums banner

The Camaro Convertible Concept hits Woodward!

9K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  B4CZR2 
#1 ·
Official pictures of the Camaro Convertible concept car from the Woodward Dream Cruise!

Man I absolutely LOVE that color. :icondrool:

And in case your wondering...
Driver = Rick Wagoner, CEO of General Motors
Passenger = Ed Peper, President of Chevrolet

:bowdown:

See less See more
#5 ·
You gotta love the fact that every single person in the backgrounds of those pictures is staring at this car. I know it's a concept and it's new, and people probably stared at the Aztech (although for different reasons), but it still has to have some major appeal to the mass public. It's just got some of the most sexy lines on a car in decades.

#7 ·
those are some great pics. and yes, it is nice to see everyone staring at the new Camaro... i can't wait until i'm in the driver's seat permanently (that focus group experience was such a tease!!) ;)

#10 ·
Something made me like these pics alot. I couldn't figure out what it was till now. Its the second time I have seen the car in traffic. Thats what it was. The first time was the Transformers movie, but this is even more real. Wow wow wow. It just makes the car that much more beautiful to see it in the wild:D

It just brings it to life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.