Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Camaro Disciples will be meeting again in a couple weeks and would like your input! :)

(The Camaro Team is already well aware of old and existing problems and take your comments very seriously.)

I am looking for your hopes and dreams, and any wishes or changes you would like.
Remember that most changes come with trade offs such as cost or weight.

What things would you like presented to the Camaro Team?

This can be anything from a general idea, to a question about something, or even "I'd pay $___ for ___ option"

As always - THANKS for your feedback! :mcc:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
A nice medium blue paint, I would have paid an additional charge if it was an option when I bought mine (e.g. jetstream blue metallic).

Also, a couple of memory positions for the drivers seat. There is almost a 10" difference in height between my wife and I, and part of the deal was to let her drive the car every once in a while.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Talking 2013 ZL1: Black metallic Color Option, Two Toned Interior Option, Navigation w/Back-Up Camera in the Navigation Screen....

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
1) A factory exhaust system that sounds as if you have 426 horses. For example, the SLP SS High Performance Center Mount Exhaust was one of the best sounding systems from the factory- IMO.

2) Larger sunvisors. As of now, they are almost useless; why have them?!?!

3) 3.73:1 standard gear ratio for the SS with the option of 4.10:1

4) Memory positions for the driver's seat.

5) Love the idea of Jetstream Blue for a paint choice. I agree, I'd pay extra for that blue.

6) I'm not sure if the leather seats are heated AND cooled already, but it would be nice if they were. I mean, if the Ford Explorer can have cooled seats, I would think the Camaro could.....?!?!

That's about it for now. Other than that, I Love the Camaro and think the Camaro Team has done one H*LL of a job. I definetely give them two thumbs up and salute them!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
functional ram air or shaker style hood.
turbo 6 engine
Rear seat delete option
lose some weight
White pearl paint

tail lights like those coming out on the new 2013 mustang. (Those look killer)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
A different clutch plate so we don't need to buy an aftermarket part to make the pedal come back down fully when dragging.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Larger sunvisors.
Cup holders for rear seat.
More interior lighting.
X2, agreed....and I like the suggestion about memory seats..

·
Registered
99 Posts
A full size sunroof. Whats up with GM's tiny sunroofs?

A Hide-A-Way headlight option.

Like mentioned above, some type of Cowl Induction.

Other than that you guys build a very good product . This is coming from a guy who works for Honda. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
functional ram air or shaker style hood.
turbo 6 engine
Rear seat delete option
lose some weight
White pearl paint

tail lights like those coming out on the new 2013 mustang. (Those look killer)

I have to be honest... If the 2013 Mustang's were out I might have bought my first Ford. The tail lights really put it over the top. I think they really hit a home run for 2013. Chevy needs to step it up a bit. I still think a retro style car resembling a 57 Chevy and Nomad would be Chevrolet's biggest hit yet. I don't think anybody is making a station wagon now and the family man would feel cool still driving a family car with "balls" and think of all the DUB things you could do to it. The possiblities are endless.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Cadillac makes a wagon and Dodge didn't do so well with the Magnum so I don't see another wagon coming down the line anytime soon at GM.

And I love Mustangs (not the new ones so much) but the last thing I want to see is their iconic taillights on a Camaro. I can tell a Mustang...any year model...from the rear from a mile away. It is a shame that GM didn't go with a consistant theme for the Camaro taillights throughout the years...like they did with the Corvettes...but it's too late for that so I think the 5thGen lights should remain the same.

I also think that larger sun visors would obstruct the view too much.
But I could groove on some memory seats! [URL="
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
More (better) colors.

I want to see certain colors. I'd pay a reasonable amount IF GM gets around to offering them in metallic. Royal Plum, 3 or 4 1st Gen Blues, Cortez silver, Dark Green, Matador Red. etc

Lose Weight
A low weight, FAST, and nimble track option comparable to the new Boss (Think Z28) I hope this is already near release.
low cost Turbo 6 option Great mpg and performance
Hide away headlights
Paint the roof Black or white option (Could go with the 1st Gen heritage colors)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts