Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want an automatic SS with cloth interior, (I am allergic to leather) is it possible GM will make a non leather V-8 car ?
Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i can tell you that if a car is equiped with certain options, unless there's an option delete code on the order sheet, what you see is what you get...and i suspect that the ss model will come standard with leather.

as i mentioned in my options thread, there is a return of sorts to cloth interiors. the cts coupe is reported to be available with a micro-fiber fabric on the seating surfaces...which could be very nice and very durable.

jackg
06 sts6

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's been said that to get leather you'll have to order the "RS" package.
I don't recall hearing that the RS package included leather. I believe, as stated above, the SS comes standard with leather.

There's always the 1LE B4C Camaros.:roxor: Nice V8 car w/o leather. I'm not sure about the availibility date or even if it will be offered to the public.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
No, the RS is not leather. To get the Ambient Lighting on the interior, you have to order the Leather package.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
There's always the 1LE B4C Camaros.:roxor: Nice V8 car w/o leather. I'm not sure about the availibility date or even if it will be offered to the public.
??

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I remember reading somewhere that there will be an SS with cloth interior. I think, that it was something Cheryl said or something.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Yeah, the fact that the ambient lighting option only comes with the leather option tells me that the SS doesn't get leather standard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts