Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very happy that heath ledger won best supporting actor in the dark knight he really deserved it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
The guy is a loser and shouldnt have even been mentioned. He was doing drugs knowing he has kids and what drugs can do. Now he has a fatherless daughter. Yeah, lets give him an award.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
The guy is a loser and shouldnt have even been mentioned. He was doing drugs knowing he has kids and what drugs can do. Now he has a fatherless daughter. Yeah, lets give him an award.
Oh come on, It's an acting award, not a humanitarian award. I don't condone him taking drugs...but I can say with 100% certainty that he's not the first actor with kids to have taken drugs and won an award. His performance was perfect and that's what won him the award.

·
Registered
589 Posts
good point, he was pretty amazing in it. I just think he is a loser and doesnt deserve anything.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He got that award acting the part of the joker the way he did were are not giving him awards for being a role model the award only means that he a played one hell of a great joker

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts