Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Stay away from here we need rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait the monkey just asked me.... Where have I seen him before David ?

Nevermind

he says you look like your more in shape ;) Dave hahahaha

I swear you Newman guys sure know how to put on a performance for your customers lol

:thumbsup:

im guessing by the sound of it Daves Dance worked.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Nice pictures Hey Diller come to Montgomery we are under water. We got flooded big time. I been here 26 years never seen nothing like this.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Here is Diller doing the anti-rain dance:

I'm doing my best impression of the guy on the inside trunk release of most cars......just couldn't get the darn jump lines behind me!! :lol:

And remember.....you guys trust me with your money/accessories!!! :eek:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice pictures Hey Diller come to Montgomery we are under water. We got flooded big time. I been here 26 years never seen nothing like this.
Last time I was in Alabama (actually, the only time), there were quite a few tornados surrounding the Birmingham airport. That just meant more time in the airport bar, waiting for the weather to clear up!

And of course......I didn't drink a drop! :p

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm doing my best impression of the guy on the inside trunk release of most cars......just couldn't get the darn jump lines behind me!! :lol:

And remember.....you guys trust me with your money/accessories!!! :eek:

I dont care what Dance Diller does I have done business with him and I for one can say he is on top of his stuff and if he doesnt know he finds out for you and quick !!!!!!!!

Hey Diller Houston keeps getting Floods and hurricanes and fires.....IF you go anywhere go there !

Hey Scotty

I think its a great idea you have gone back in time and are now starting to sell 69's again :thumbsup: hahahaha Great pics guys.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I dont care what Dance Diller does I have done business with him and I for one can say he is on top of his stuff and if he doesnt know he finds out for you and quick !!!!!!!!

Hey Diller Houston keeps getting Floods and hurricanes and fires.....IF you go anywhere go there !

Hey Scotty

I think its a great idea you have gone back in time and are now starting to sell 69's again :thumbsup: hahahaha Great pics guys.
My buddy has had several offers on that 1969. The last offer he decined was $100k. It is a numbers matching original SS with a 350. That 350 has been pulled and stored, along with the original wheels and tires. He's still using the original keys!!!

Now, since I've become some sort of a super hero that's able to control weather, I suppose I need a cape! :p

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
go Dave! go Dave! *unh unh* go Dave! :lol:

cars look great too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts