·
8,984 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
What happened Tea sipper?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Well lets see Adam since you want to be a dick about this........Saban went for a fake punt on 4th and 23 we intercepted it started off heading towards the end zone on a Great note looking like the Texas we have been all year our General , Our Qb the power/heart/soul of this Team took a hit and messed up his shoulder ( probably something Nebraska's Man child did however its just now coming out with the hit in the right place )

A backup 5start qb who hasnt taken a shot all year came in very rusty and it showed finally our deffense started to notice The Power wasnt in our offense so even they reacted like every Texas Fan did SHOCKED.

Before Halftime instead of kneeling it we tried a shovel pass that backfired on us which lead to a bama TD.

2nd half Bama under estimated this Team thinking since we got down by so much it was over................We fought our way back into it NEVER GIVING UP however being a rookie the Qb is he made the mistakes by forcing a Few balls that led to interceptions ( Colt wouldnt have done ) PLus a few dropped balls from Wr's.

in all we came back nearly Won however we didnt because of a late 4thqtr Hit on The New Qb who isnt used to taking hits not knowing how hard to hold onto the ball.

Bama Won and instead of taking a kneel after they had it sealed they kept running it and made it into the end zone one last time.

End of Story

Sad the one guy fights his ass off to get somewhere and the reason we were here got knocked out and Texas couldnt show the Nation just how he could take a Game over.

Downside WE LOST

Bright side a Team with a backup Qb came back on a SEC Team showing the NEVER GIVE UP LIVES ON and the future is indeed looking good if this Qb gets a line ( as they normally do at UT ) and things fall into place.

They also showed America No matter what we dont leave early we stay to the end and We go down fighting.

SAD Day for TEXAS Fans and our best ever qb akathe most winning Qb in NCAA history However

PROPS to Alabama you made the plays when needed and was able to walk out Healthy.

Now go get yourself some sleep Adam you got the scoop from me ;)

:(

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Went into work today to find my desk covered with an Alabama sticker...it's all good, though.

I don't feel that bad about losing the National Championship game but I feel awful for Colt. What a great young man to have a chance at the championship ripped from your grasp...I mean, c'mon....5 plays into the game? Just terrible...

But, Alabama did what they needed to do in running out the clock and securing the win. Great coaching in the second half by 'Bama but Texas won the third quarter.

Texas fans...we saw the future of our team and I've gotta say it looks VERY bright. From Gardere to Applewhite to Young to McCoy...Gilbert looks to be cut from the same cloth.

Congrats to Bama!

Texas Fight!!!!:thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
Well lets see Adam since you want to be a dick about this........Saban went for a fake punt on 4th and 23 we intercepted it started off heading towards the end zone on a Great note looking like the Texas we have been all year our General , Our Qb the power/heart/soul of this Team took a hit and messed up his shoulder ( probably something Nebraska's Man child did however its just now coming out with the hit in the right place )

A backup 5start qb who hasnt taken a shot all year came in very rusty and it showed finally our deffense started to notice The Power wasnt in our offense so even they reacted like every Texas Fan did SHOCKED.

Before Halftime instead of kneeling it we tried a shovel pass that backfired on us which lead to a bama TD.

2nd half Bama under estimated this Team thinking since we got down by so much it was over................We fought our way back into it NEVER GIVING UP however being a rookie the Qb is he made the mistakes by forcing a Few balls that led to interceptions ( Colt wouldnt have done ) PLus a few dropped balls from Wr's.

in all we came back nearly Won however we didnt because of a late 4thqtr Hit on The New Qb who isnt used to taking hits not knowing how hard to hold onto the ball.

Bama Won and instead of taking a kneel after they had it sealed they kept running it and made it into the end zone one last time.

End of Story

Sad the one guy fights his ass off to get somewhere and the reason we were here got knocked out and Texas couldnt show the Nation just how he could take a Game over.

Downside WE LOST

Bright side a Team with a backup Qb came back on a SEC Team showing the NEVER GIVE UP LIVES ON and the future is indeed looking good if this Qb gets a line ( as they normally do at UT ) and things fall into place.

They also showed America No matter what we dont leave early we stay to the end and We go down fighting.

SAD Day for TEXAS Fans and our best ever qb akathe most winning Qb in NCAA history However

PROPS to Alabama you made the plays when needed and was able to walk out Healthy.

Now go get yourself some sleep Adam you got the scoop from me ;)

:(
I thought I would give you some time to cool down.:rolleyes:

You know I push the envelope.

I was happy to see any Texas team in there, but I am a Alabama fan.

Keep telling yourself that what I say doen't really matter and quit getting pissed off, because what I say really does not matter.

I did however go to the Bear Bryant Awards on Thursday and Sabin lost if that makes you feel better. Met alot of historical people.

Untwist you panties and give me a kiss.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts