Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I made the mistake of goin to my dealership this past sunday. The '14 that they had originally ordered for my wife just arrived. She wasn't patient enough to wait for it to be built so we'd gotten her a '13. I on the other hand just fell in love, so....it's mine! :)

It's the only one in the area so far: 2014 Blueray 1LS.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
liking the 14 front but still not in love with the new taillights

·
Registered
807 Posts
nice couple of cars..! Congratzz...!

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Nice looking cars! Isn't it fun to be the "first kid on the block" to have one?:lol: Been there done that!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ yes it is!!! :) I'm gonna savor it for as long as I can. Don't know when the dealer will get another, but it's good to have the first!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Thought the 14 had the hood vent?

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats! Looks great!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! I really like the new look, and they've made some improvements inside since my '11. I notice the seats have better support and I admit the revised steering wheel is more comfortable. Shifter knob is also more streamlined this year.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, and it has a "hill assist" feature for the stickshift. it engages automatically when you're stopped on an incline. you can let off the brake and it will hold for a few seconds so you don't have to clutch it so much. cool feature!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Cool congrats, the dealer decal must go...I have a co worker who just got one last week as well...The tail lights are not that bad if you see them in person as compaired to photos..

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh yes, much better than the pics! And the dealer sticker is long gone! LOL

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes, still 18's and have same tires as the retro wheels did.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts