Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It snowed in Savannah for the first time in almost 20 years last night and I took some pics of Natasha playing in it...she had a blast! It's probably nothing new to you folks up north, but it's kind of a big deal to us here in GA :p

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Alrighty then! I'm up north and the hubby's car doesn't play in the snow......

......EVER! I feel for you, I don't believe Camaro's and snow are meant to be

together!:lol:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
It snowed in Savannah for the first time in almost 20 years last night and I took some pics of Natasha playing in it...she had a blast! It's probably nothing new to you folks up north, but it's kind of a big deal to us here in GA :p
My Dad mentioned they got at least 4 inches in Augusta! I didn't even recognize the house next door in the pictures he sent me (2 MB each btw, my Dad needs to try resizing a bit more! :lol:)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
We got 3-4 inches in Covington. All of it is melting now and making a big mess.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Shes playing? Looks like shes just siting there.. LOL

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
yeah, I live in GA and people around here can barely drive in the rain much less the snow so I decided it would be safer for her to play in the driveway :p
Well, your a good daddy to keep her safe. Or a bad man letting those others watch her play in the front in the snow like that.. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts