Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning Camaro Comrades and Firebird Friends -- (and all Pace Car Lovers......)

On behalf of the Central Indiana Camaro Club --- it's our pleasure to announce THE Camaro/Firebird Event of the year --

>>INDY BASH 2008<<

More details to follow, but we can share with you:

>Historic Chevy and Pontiac Pace Car display

>Chevrolet Ride and Drive Activity -- take a spin in our new products.......

>Free Concert

>Saturday Evening Banquet

>Lap Around the World Famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway

>Spend time with the friendliest people on the Planet -- Camaro-Firebird Enthusiasts from across North America!

>Several VIPS from General Motors will be on-hand

>Charity Raffles and Auction

...........and much more to come.........

All Camaros and Firebirds are welcome AS WELL AS all Chevrolet and Pontiac Pace Cars.............

You do NOT want to miss this show.....(wink - wink)

We'll be sending you more details after the first of the year -- along with website information where you can register and learn more about this terrific event --
A list of Hotels will be provided at that time as well.

Meanwhile -- MARK YOUR CALENDAR for September 19--21 in Indianapolis, Indiana..........

Cheryl Pilcher - Camaro Product Mgr. (aka Fbodmother)

John Fitzpatrick - Camaro Mktg Mgr. (aka Fbodfather 2.0)

Dave Rynard - President - C.I.C.C. (aka Indy Dude)

Scott Settlemire - Chevy Shows and Exhibits (aka Fbodfather Classic)

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Lulu: If you want to go, I'm sure we could start a mini collection to pay for some gas. I'd throw $10 in when it comes close if you really want to go. Seriously bro. Someone here would probably share a hotel room with you.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Lulu: If you want to go, I'm sure we could start a mini collection to pay for some gas. I'd throw $10 in when it comes close if you really want to go. Seriously bro. Someone here would probably share a hotel room with you.
I want to go, truth be told I have no idea where my life is going to be that far down the road. I might be alright and might be able to foot the gas myself..but then again I might not(if next year is ANYTHING like this year was, for example).

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.