Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......to a great Camaro/Firebird weekend in Bakerstown/Mars, PA......

Friday evening, July 23th is "Camaro Night" at the Wexford/Starlight Cruise-- we expect over 2,000 (yes, two thousand.....) classic cars and trucks on display at that particular show -- plan on getting there prior to 4pm to get a good spot!

Saturday (9 to 4) is the PACE (Pittsburgh Area Camaro Enthusiasts) Camaro/Firebird Show at Tom Henry Chevrolet -- 5886 Route 8, Bakerstown, PA -- at 4pm, we'll line up and cruise to the "Henry Homestead" (Great, Great Grandmother Henry was granted the land after the Civil War) for an evening of food, fun, and Fbody Fellowship..... (More info at www.pacecamaro.net)

Sunday is the Vintage Grand Prix of Pittsburgh in Schenley Park.

We'd love to see you in Pennsylvania that weekend!

If you are able to attend, please post your name and how many people will be with you. (Mom Settlemire needs to plan the menu!)

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
811 Posts
.......to a great Camaro/Firebird weekend in Bakerstown/Mars, PA......

Friday evening, July 23th is "Camaro Night" at the Wexford/Starlight Cruise-- we expect over 2,000 (yes, two thousand.....) classic cars and trucks on display at that particular show -- plan on getting there prior to 4pm to get a good spot!

Saturday (9 to 4) is the PACE (Pittsburgh Area Camaro Enthusiasts) Camaro/Firebird Show at Tom Henry Chevrolet -- 5886 Route 8, Bakerstown, PA -- at 4pm, we'll line up and cruise to the "Henry Homestead" (Great, Great Grandmother Henry was granted the land after the Civil War) for an evening of food, fun, and Fbody Fellowship..... (More info at www.pacecamaro.net)

Sunday is the Vintage Grand Prix of Pittsburgh in Schenley Park.

We'd love to see you in Pennsylvania that weekend!

If you are able to attend, please post your name and how many people will be with you. (Mom Settlemire needs to plan the menu!)

Hope to see you there!
Thanks for the invite Scott, but due to some nonsense with my wife's birthday being pushed up to the 23rd instead of the 24th because of her brother's girlfriend's graduation party (who isn't really graduating), I won't be able to attend. If it sounds confusing, that is because it is. :) I'm sorry man. I'd love to finally meet you once and for all! :)

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
5hr drive for me. I can't say I will be there, but it'll be on my mind.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll be there with my new SS instead of the Vette.

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll be at Starlight on Friday night, but I am too ashamed to swing down the road to the cookout without a camaro :eek:

Demonspeed -- as long as you show up in a GM car (or even a Ford or a Chrysler - ) -- we welcome you.

.........a Toyota? Welllllllll it may be 'dinner' for a bunch of p*SS*d off Camaros and Firebirds.................

Would love to meet you!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Demonspeed -- as long as you show up in a GM car (or even a Ford or a Chrysler - ) -- we welcome you.

.........a Toyota? Welllllllll it may be 'dinner' for a bunch of p*SS*d off Camaros and Firebirds.................

Would love to meet you!
I'm strictly a GM guy ('07 TB & '08 G6), so no worries there! :cool:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
i checked the weather. . . a lot can change. . . but right now there's a 30% chance of T-Storms. . .

Lets get a nice "good Hope" bubble over wexford.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts