Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the dealership the other day and I got to see the Kinetic Blue Hot Wheels Edition Camaro for the first time in person. Some pictures of it had been posted on the site prior to it's release but they really didn't do it any justice so I thought I'd share the photos I took.

[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It had a lot of great accents on it like the red striping around the headlight inset and wheels, the hot wheels emblems and the cool two-tone Hot Wheels flame on the rear quarter panels...

[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some other features worth mentioning are the quad tailipes, a blackout stripe on the deck lid, painted tail light bezels, a very unique textured stripe and the Hot Wheels embroidery on the front seat leather.

[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]
[URL="[/URL]

·
Registered
807 Posts
nice, those special edition Camaro's...!
thanx, for sharing...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks Envy, nice pictures felt like I was there looking at the car. My opinion, embossed seats over embroidery other than that I Think it is one sharp Camaro!! :thumbsup: Chevrolet!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I like the car but not likin' the wheels. They look "hokey" to me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks Envy,, That sure is a pretty blue.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
It looks nice and thanks again Hillary for the pictures but I'll keep mine too!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
What's everyone think about the black ledge under the headlights / grille? I think it looks pretty good, but I tend to agreed with the 2 negative comments on price and the seat embroidery, but otherwise not bad. Thanks Envy.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's everyone think about the black ledge under the headlights / grille? I think it looks pretty good, but I tend to agreed with the 2 negative comments on price and the seat embroidery, but otherwise not bad. Thanks Envy.
I am a big fan of blacking out the headlight surround...as long as you stay with black on the grill...and it looks awesome with a black heritage grill too. The T3 Special Edition was also painted that way and it makes the Camaro look much meaner IMO. Here's a comparison...

[URL="[/URL]

T3 Edition

[URL="[/URL]

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
You're right. The blackout looks really sharp!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Agree, the blackout does look nice when you put them side by side

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I am a big fan of blacking out the headlight surround...as long as you stay with black on the grill...and it looks awesome with a black heritage grill too. The T3 Special Edition was also painted that way and it makes the Camaro look much meaner IMO. Here's a comparison...

[URL="[/URL]

T3 Edition

[URL="[/URL]
It is like when a woman uses dark eyeliner! Sexy!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts