Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A funny thing happened to the minivan on the way to the scrap heap. Competition knocked out General Motors and Ford. But their retreat left three powerful players with high-volume minivans: Chrysler, Toyota and Honda.

More...

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
The hell with minivans. I think it a smart move for GM and Ford to leave the minivan market. I think expanding into the crossover market is a better choice. The minivan has a bad stigma to it (soccer mom, renewing virginity, loss of balls, and other things that pop into my head when i focus my attention to a minivan).

Honestly Mr. T would pity the fool in a minivan. I would hate to see a Remake of the A-Team with a black Dodge Caravan with a red stripe and spoiler. The minivan is for soccer moms, and perverts that put "FREE CANDY" on the side of it.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I can't think of anything positive to say about minivans. Hell, I'm out of insults. Jinx covered the best of them.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I always pictured full size vans as the ones with FREE CANDY on the side.
As seen here:
UHHHHHHH.......excuuuuse me, Nick, but I thought you said you drove a Chevy S-10, not a Ford Econoline!!!!!:eek::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
2,774 Posts
I wonder what Candy did to be locked up..I would hope her boyfriend could afford a better "Free Candy" sign..lol

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
^ thats Nick's story and he's sticking to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts