Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that movie really pissed me off.

if you're in a good mood, I suggest you don't watch it.

:angry::angry::angry:
sorry, I just needed to rant

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I didnt think it was a bad movie, the ending was kind of sad but as most of the time i prefer the book instead

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'm a big horror fan and usually love endings that aren't exactly "happy"...but yeah, the ending was kinda crushing, especially if you have a son (sorry for the spoiler if you didn't see it). It was an OK movie...kinda predictable, but entertaining.

I just saw the directors cut of Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie)...it was MUCH better then the original version...check it out. I was surprised...better than I expected.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I have seen this movie several times and each time you watch it you see something different that you didnt notice the first time..... The Happening was an ok movie

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I have seen this movie several times and each time you watch it you see something different that you didnt notice the first time..... The Happening was an ok movie
Happening wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...but still, not so good.:confused:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Happening wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...but still, not so good.:confused:
Yea i was expecting more from the happening.... but the biggest disappointment i think for horror movies was Rob Zombies remake of Halloween does not even compare to the original

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Yea i was expecting more from the happening.... but the biggest disappointment i think for horror movies was Rob Zombies remake of Halloween does not even compare to the original
do it doesn't compare...but if you look at it as a different movie and don't try and compare it, I think it was OK. It's one of the greatest horror movies of all time, I don't think you can expect that any remake would be close to being as good. At least he tried to make it a little different.

Zombie's 2nd one is better, just make sure you see the Directors cut. I'm tired of all these remakes/reboots, but at least Zombie put a little creativity into it.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Maybe I'll watch the second one and give it a chance.... The thing in hollywood now is to remake everything even if it ruins the the legacy of the original... The new WereWolf movie seems interesting and also the nightmare on elm street remake

·
Registered
720 Posts
no joke, i honestly loved that movie, i really wish there were more shocking endings like that, you want a bad ending go see, "The Lovely Bones"....i wasn't bad...i was just disappointed with the ending.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I'm a big horror fan and usually love endings that aren't exactly "happy"...but yeah, the ending was kinda crushing, especially if you have a son (sorry for the spoiler if you didn't see it). It was an OK movie...kinda predictable, but entertaining.
Me too.. It was good. But, I think it was predictable too.. I dont think its really the movies these days fault.. We are getting so Jaded by these movies its hard to really wow the people watching anymore.. Its hard to beat the 80's classics because they paved the way. IMO.. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts