Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a sweet office!!! I'll bet those car models in the background cost a little more than the average collector models...
Did you notice the Bumblebee transformer?:cool:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I had to look twice, but there is Bumble Bee. While my eyes may be biased - it looks like the Mach 5 on the table just off his right elbow - right in the center. Would make sense that he is a Speed Racer fan. Looks the right age, obsessed with cars... I wonder if he has a mysterious older brother with a mask!:lol:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I had to look twice, but there is Bumble Bee. While my eyes may be biased - it looks like the Mach 5 on the table just off his right elbow - right in the center. Would make sense that he is a Speed Racer fan. Looks the right age, obsessed with cars... I wonder if he has a mysterious older brother with a mask!:lol:
He has a few Chapparals and a Corvette Grand Sport on the table back there. No wonder I like this guy!:D

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
That guy sure loves brown.

And the 70's.
GM Design center is old school for sure. The lobby hasn't changed in at least 20 years, still looks great the way it is. Would not suprise me if the wall treatmment and even the furninture in Ed's office was 20 years old as well.

GM Design building is a time capsule :roxor:

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
GM Design center is old school for sure. The lobby hasn't changed in at least 20 years, still looks great the way it is. Would not suprise me if the wall treatmment and even the furninture in Ed's office was 20 years old as well.

GM Design building is a time capsule :roxor:

actually -- it's much older.

Mr. Welburn's office is almost EXACTLY the way it looked when designed in the early 50s for Mr. Harley Earl -- the father of GM Design Studio. Yes - the pictures and the models and the papers have changed -- and the phones are newer -- and the computers didn't exist back then -- but the walls -- furniture-- fixtures -- ALL ORIGINAL!

(as well they should be ---)

That is, without a doubt -the finest office within General Motors -- much larger and luxurious than Mr. Wagoner's office or Mr. Lutz's office!

As to his talent? Go look at the Camaro -- the CTS -- the new Malibu -- the Solstice and Sky -- the Enclave -- and you tell me! (he's incredible -- as well a a great person to talk to...)

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Anyone that hugs a Camaro can't be a bad guy. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts