Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elementary school lunchrooms across the country are filled with kids creating bizarre mixtures and daring one another to drink them. Everything from chocolate milk to spaghetti sauce ends up in glasses with other ingredients featuring horrific textures and even worse flavors. But with the right combo of double dog dares and cookie bribes, these vile creations go straight down the hatch. Even sadder, that same scene plays out in bars every night as the 21-and-over crowd challenges each other’s intestinal fortitude with alcoholic concoctions that were never meant to be.

Read more: The Most Vile Cocktail Shooters Ever - FoxNews.com

More at The Most Vile Cocktail Shooters Ever - FoxNews.com

·
8,984 Posts
Before I read, one of the worst we had was goldschlager and Jaeger; called a Duck Fart.

·
8,984 Posts
The Steak one reminds me of a concoction that I made up and then heard was called the Prairie fire.

Most cannot handle it after having a few drinks, but as the first shot of the night is not that bad.

1oz Tequila
1oz Worcestershire sauce
1/2oz Tabasco
shale of salt
teaspoon of pepper

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Your "Prairie Fire" was called something else in my day....Too much #$%@&^% to put in print but we used it to "kill" a hangover! :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
Your "Prairie Fire" was called something else in my day....Too much #$%@&^% to put in print but we used it to "kill" a hangover! :lol:
I called it Texas Tea, I have heard many a Bartender call it a Prairie Fire.

Duck Fart... :lol: Nice..
Thanks; I thought so!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts