Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chevrolet has announced that its upcoming 2012 Camaro ZL1 will come packing 580 hp under the hood when it goes on sale early next year, which would make it the most powerful muscle car in America and a good deal more potent than the current top of the line Camaro SS with its 426 hp V8.

Read more: 2012 Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Come Packing 580 HP | Fox News

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Isn't the ZR1 top dog???

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Just watched a video on GM Authority on test drive on a closed track for 24 hours, awsome to see the engineers explain what they have done to the ride and stability programming and the new 4 choices of settings from the button on the console! :thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Chevrolet has announced that its upcoming 2012 Camaro ZL1 will come packing 580 hp under the hood when it goes on sale early next year, which would make it the most powerful muscle car in America and a good deal more potent than the current top of the line Camaro SS with its 426 hp V8.

Read more: 2012 Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Come Packing 580 HP | Fox News
Sweet !, thx for sharing :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's awesome! But this is THE Camaro! This one would be at the top of my list. :D Check the link below. Unreal!!!!!

Bill

Because second place is just the first place loser.
I can't remember where I seen it, but their is a Camaro that has 1000HP :roxor:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Yeah, I hate to disagree with the article from Fox News, but the ZR1 tops that, along with the rumored 2012 Viper making it's return.....

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Maybe vs Mustang and Challenger?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts