Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No words, just pictures.:roxor:

I put some new yellow ones up here. Don't thank me for the yellow one. Thank POWERFREAK! I already have 10 pictures up here (the limit), so look at the comments to find more leaked pictures!

P.S: THEY MAKE GREAT WALLPAPER!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:hello:there's a new camaro? when did that happen? is there going to be a trans-am? I thought it was canceled because of the gas prices.

ok, sorry...j/k.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are those the real headlights?
What's with the reverse lights? They should totally move those.
Look at that antenna!

I'm sure I'm missing something! ;)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
that car is pure sex....I think the only 2 things I'm not completely crazy about are the steering wheel and the radio...both kind of weird looking (but I think when I actually get to sit in one, they wont bother me). Yes the reverse lights could be better, but I can live with them as-is....even if these pictures are not the actual production pictures that we'll see on monday, I don't think we'll see any major changes at this point. I would like to see the "sharks fin" antenna be the same as the body color though...still, come on, it's PURE SEX.

maybe some focus group members can comment?

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
http://jalopnik.com/398828/production-2010-chevy-camaro-revealed

It's pretty **** good looking, isn't it? :D

Obviously this shouldn't have gotten out, but too late to do anything about it now.
This appears to me like UK-specific release info, so don't count on everything being accurate.

And finally.
Expect MUCH MORE information on Monday.

Everything you see, hear, and read on Monday will be 100% accurate and 100% awesome :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think I need to find something to make the weekend go by quickly... Normally that would be an insane statement but I think it's warranted here ;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
So.. Can you answer if that's a V6 or V8 trim level yet? Either way.. PRODUCTION PHOTOS!! WOOO!!! Time to nitpick..
I can still see the mufflers. Booo. :( - Otherwise, hell yes. This is singularly the most awesome vehicle ever produced. This will give Ford a run for it's money, and Dodge too , when they get the Challenger R/T's and SE\SXT\SXT-AWD's pumping out. Also: No hood scoop for RS\V6 models, it seems. Only V8\SS. :D Kind of sucks that the 6.2 will have DOD, but a Cam should fix that. The headlights are exactly like they were on the concept!! YES! Also: Will the 6-speed knob not be marked? I know most of us manual-drivers don't need the 1-2-3-4-5-6-R, but I always find it useful to have it there when I first get a car.. :p Or wil it be dash-mounted, kind of like the 79-80-ish models?

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I still do not understand why they thought putting those reverse lights in that location was appropriate.

Otherwise, it looks great. The interior will take some time to get used to, but I love the throwback look. I'm glad they brought back the RS as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Been a long time since I glanced. I guess it just takes so long before I could buy one and my eyes start wandering.
But hey, that looks pretty good! It is different than the initial design, but the downtoning is not too bad. Came out very good and still a wannahave!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looking at these pics, especially the interior ones, give me that giddy feeling of a little kid who sees all the presents under the christmas tree early on christmas morning.

I just wish they would show a black one with a black/grey bowtie instead, so I can salivate over it for the next 8 months

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Definitely Pirelli tires!

·
Registered
318 Posts
So I was thinking.. 416 claimed rwhp. We'll see, what, 380 to the wheels with an M6? 340 for an Auto? Also; first thing I'm doing to my SS\and or cheapest V8 possible, is taking ALL the badges off. I just hope there's a V8 without the hood scoop..

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.