Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Please forgive the picture whoring here Mandy...but riding buddies are something I'm quite familiar with. I like to have mine hanging from my rear view mirror. In my Escape (which I traded for Envy) it was a Snoopy (my fav) but he didn't seem dignified enough for a Camaro so I had nothing hanging until recently when I added the tribal symbol. But Snoopy still rides along anyway so I added a couple of shots of him. I also included a picture of my oldest riding bud...he's about 15...he rides in my dog show van.

Oh yea...I always have a ladybug somewhere in all my vehicles. I used to be pretty accident prone so I added a ladybug for good luck and so far so good...it's been about 15 years since I had an accident. You can see Envy's on her rear view mirror.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please forgive the picture whoring here Mandy...but riding buddies are something I'm quite familiar with. I like to have mine hanging from my rear view mirror. In my Escape (which I traded for Envy) it was a Snoopy (my fav) but he didn't seem dignified enough for a Camaro so I had nothing hanging until recently when I added the tribal symbol. But Snoopy still rides along anyway so I added a couple of shots of him. I also included a picture of my oldest riding bud...he's about 15...he rides in my dog show van.

Oh yea...I always have a ladybug somewhere in all my vehicles. I used to be pretty accident prone so I added a ladybug for good luck and so far so good...it's been about 15 years since I had an accident. You can see Envy's on her rear view mirror.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]
Haha awe I love your buddies! ... you do realize the first one is a browning symbol right??

·
8,984 Posts
I have quite a few riding buddies, two .45s a 12 gauge, a BEEotch air freshener and a garter belt.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
My ride buddy is my 8 gig flash drive full of my favorite music!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Haha awe I love your buddies! ... you do realize the first one is a browning symbol right??
No...I had no idea. I would laugh...but I'm kinda bummed. The package said tribal symbol. Oh well...one less riding buddy...and back to the drawing board. :D

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Nothing wrong with the browning symbol they make fine firearms. Plus some one looking in might see it and think you're packing one and beat feet the other way.

·
8,984 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Usually if i just go for a nice drive i take my dog with me

·
8,984 Posts
Does it matter where I wear it?

Does it count if I talk to it?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No...I had no idea. I would laugh...but I'm kinda bummed. The package said tribal symbol. Oh well...one less riding buddy...and back to the drawing board. :D
No reason to be bummed! Browning is a good company.

Nothing wrong with the browning symbol they make fine firearms. Plus some one looking in might see it and think you're packing one and beat feet the other way.
X2

They do say ignorance is bliss!:rolleyes:
Didn't mean to rain on her parade... just wanted her to know what it is.

Usually if i just go for a nice drive i take my dog with me
My dogs haven't gone for a ride in the car yet... :-/

Does it matter where I wear it?

Does it count if I talk to it?
I wont judge :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
No rain at all, just hilarity!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I tried to put a Bumblebee bobble head in the back window but it won't fit haha

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Tonight when I opened my glovebox to get my Ipod I noticed something I could call my riding buddy.... I have a little medallion skunk keychain that was given to me at work for our Skunk Works program it has my Desk Keys attached to it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts